Looking for a Rezūm Water Vapor Therapy Specialist?
Our specialist finder was created to get you in direct contact with urologists who specialize in using Rezūm Water Vapor Therapy to treat BPH. The Rezūm Center of Excellence distinction recognizes physicians with a high degree of experience with Rezūm Water Vapor Therapy and commitment to delivering significant, lasting symptom relief to men suffering from benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Urologists included in the Rezūm Center of Excellence program have achieved a high degree of experience with Rezūm Water Vapor Therapy. The requirements to achieve Rezūm Center of Excellence designation are as follows and must be met on an annual basis to maintain Center of Excellence designation:
- The physician must complete Rezūm training, including didactic and simulator training, and complete the first 10 procedures with a Boston Scientific representative with no significant complications.
- The physician must complete 75 Rezūm cases each year.
- The physician must submit de-identified pre- and post-procedure IPSS data from a minimum of 25 patients each year. The mean improvement in IPSS must be at least 25% compared to baseline average.
- The physician’s primary practice website must maintain current and accurate education information on BPH disease state and BPH treatments, including Rezūm and other options.
- The physician must complete a quarterly Therapy Review with a Boston Scientific representative to include review of de-identified patient outcomes and best practices.
In order to maintain designation after year one of participation in the program, the physician must also deliver educational programs on the BPH disease state and treatment options four times a year in addition to meeting the requirements above.
This directory is a resource only. No healthcare provider has paid or received a fee to participate in this directory. BSC offers no recommendation, endorsement or guarantee with respect to any particular provider or service. The selection of a healthcare provider is entirely up to you.
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Content on this web page is for Informational Purposes only and does not constitute medical advice and should not be used for medical diagnoses. Boston Scientific strongly recommends that you consult with your physician on all matters pertaining to your health or to address any clinical/medical questions.
All treatments have inherent and associated risks. The Rezūm System is intended to relieve symptoms, obstructions, and reduce prostate tissue associated with BPH. It is indicated for men ≥ 50 years of age with a prostate volume 30cm3 ≤ 80cm3. The Rezūm System is also indicated for treatment of prostate with hyperplasia of the central zone and/or a median lobe. Potential risks include but are not limited to painful urination (dysuria), blood in the urine (hematuria), blood in the semen (hematospermia), decrease in ejaculatory volume, suspected urinary tract infection (UTI), and urinary frequency, retention or urgency. You should talk with your doctor about benefits and risks before moving forward with any treatment option.
Rezum.com is a website sponsored by Boston Scientific.