Rezūm road trips
without pit stops.
A natural way to treat your BPH so you can
get back to your life.
Most patients begin to experience symptom relief within two weeks, and maximum benefit may be reached within three months.*1,2
Patient responses can and do vary.
The number of water vapor treatments varies depending on the size of the prostate. The procedure is done during one appointment. The images above are intended to show how the procedure works, not to provide an exact representation of patient results.
Results from different clinical investigations are not directly comparable. Information provided for educational purposes only.
- McVary KT, Rogers T, Roehrborn CG. Rezūm water vapor thermal therapy for lower urinary tract symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia: 4-year results from randomized controlled study. Urology. 2019 Apr;126:171-9.
- McVary KT, Gange SN, Gittelman MC, et al. Minimally invasive prostate convective water vapor energy ablation: A multicenter, randomized, controlled study for the treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms secondary to benign prostatic hyperplasia. J Urol. 2016 May;195(5):1529-38.
- Roger K and Gilling P. Fast Facts: Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, 7th edition. Health Press. 2011.
- McVary KT, Roehrborn C. Five year results of the prospective, randomized controlled trial of water vapor thermal therapy for treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms due to benign prostatic hyperplasia. Late-Breaking Abstract. J Urol. 2020 Apr;203(4):e1021.
- NeoTract, Inc. UroLift® Patient Information. NeoTract, Inc., 2017.
- Roehrborn CG, Barkin J, Gange SN, et al. Five-year results of the prospective randomized controlled prostatic urethral L.I.F.T. study. Can J Urol. 2017 Jun;24(3):8802-13.
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Content on this web page is for Informational Purposes only and does not constitute medical advice and should not be used for medical diagnoses. Boston Scientific strongly recommends that you consult with your physician on all matters pertaining to your health or to address any clinical/medical questions.
All treatments have inherent and associated risks. The Rezūm System is intended to relieve symptoms, obstructions, and reduce prostate tissue associated with BPH. It is indicated for men ≥ 50 years of age with a prostate volume 30cm3 ≤ 80cm3. The Rezūm System is also indicated for treatment of prostate with hyperplasia of the central zone and/or a median lobe. Potential risks include but are not limited to painful urination (dysuria), blood in the urine (hematuria), blood in the semen (hematospermia), decrease in ejaculatory volume, suspected urinary tract infection (UTI), and urinary frequency, retention or urgency. You should talk with your doctor about benefits and risks before moving forward with any treatment option.
Rezum.com is a website sponsored by Boston Scientific.